To Our Mangan Physical Therapy Guests:
As I am sure you are all aware, we are facing challenging times regarding the Coronavirus, or COVID19. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure our patients and guests that all of our staff members are taking extra precautions to maintain environmental cleanliness at our clinic per CDC guidelines. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough washing of hands before and after treatment sessions with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Disinfection of all contact surfaces, including electrodes and ultrasound units, before and after use using 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Use of hospital grade non-porous pillows with single use linens.
- Increased use of Lysol disinfecting cleaner on all contact surfaces, including chairs, tables, and exercise equipment.
In addition to these efforts, we respectfully ask the following of our patients:
- Please wash your hands before and after your treatment session using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and warm water are unavailable, use an alcohol based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- Please wait in the lobby until a staff member escorts you to a treatment area. As we are constantly engaged in patient care, this will allow our staff time to properly sanitize treatment tables and equipment prior to subsequent use.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been in contact with or exposed to someone who is demonstrating signs and symptoms of illness, please refrain from attending your appointment. We will not enforce our late-cancellation policy during this time, and are happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointments.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Mangan Physical Therapy Staff